In our intellectual property practice we assist clients in protecting their creative properties and proprietary information, in registering, maintaining and licensing trademarks and copyrights and in prosecuting and defending against infringement claims. In addition, we counsel clients on a wide range of intellectual property issues related to art and entertainment, including fair use and securing rights, negotiating assignments and licensing agreements and right of publicity issues. Our intellectual property clients include entrepreneurs and companies, artists, performers, fiction and non-fiction writers, playwrights and designers.
Our intellectual property services include:
- Registering and Managing Copyrights and Trademarks
- Clearing Intellectual Property via “Knockout” Searches and Opinion Letters
- Negotiating and Drafting Intellectual Property Agreements
- Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights and Agreements
- Litigating Infringement Claims