We assist clients in protecting their creative properties and proprietary information, in registering, maintaining and licensing copyrights and trademarks and in prosecuting and defending against infringement claims. In addition, we counsel clients on a wide range of intellectual property issues related to art and entertainment, including fair use and securing rights, negotiating assignments and licensing agreements and right of publicity issues. Our intellectual property clients include visual and performing artists, playwrights, fiction and non-fiction writers and designers, entrepreneurs and companies.
Our intellectual property services include:
- Negotiating and Drafting Intellectual Property Agreements
- Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights and Agreements
- Litigating Infringement Claims
- Clearing Intellectual Property via “Knockout” Searches and Opinion Letters
- Registering and Managing Copyrights and Trademarks