We counsel companies and individuals in business and commercial transactions as well as in litigation.
We assist our creative and entrepreneurial clients in choosing the business form – corporate, LLC or partnership – that will best suit their activities and their visions. We collaborate with our professional colleagues in accounting and tax law to ensure that our clients understand both the tax implications of their business choices and also their best practices going forward.
We are committed to providing clearly drafted business contracts tailored to the specific needs of our clients with a view always to avoiding future complications and disputes. Our contracts are comprehensive, comprehensible and user friendly so that our clients understand fully all of the terms they are accepting before they sign.
When unavoidable or preferable, we engage in litigation, including complex commercial matters. We take care to evaluate both the risks and expenses of litigation so that when a client chooses such a route, it will be with confidence that judicial intervention is the best option.
Our business and commercial services include:
- Business and Corporate Counseling
- Corporation, LLC and Partnership Formation
- Operating Agreements, Shareholder Agreements and By-laws
- Executive and Boards of Directors Counseling – Profit and Non-Profit
- Employment, Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Commercial Civil Litigation and Arbitration
- Intellectual Property Transactions
- Distribution Agreements