Christopher J. Lee
- Matrimonial, Divorce and Domestic Relations
- Fine and Performing Arts and Entertainment
- Intellectual Property Law
- Employment Matters
Chris Lee is a litigator with experience in matters involving commercial contracts, intellectual property, bankruptcy, internet privacy, matrimonial law, antitrust and more. Prior to coming to Cooper & Associates, Mr. Lee spent five years as an associate in the complex commercial litigation department at the New York office of Weil, Gotshal & Manges. He began his legal career as a law clerk for the Hon. Mary C. Jacobson in the New Jersey State Court in Trenton, where he worked, inter alia, on issues involving the Open Public Records Act (OPRA), state gambling regulations, private property disputes.
Mr. Lee assists our clients with issues involving the protection and enforcement of their intellectual property rights as well as on corporate and employment matters and a wide variety of commercial transactions and matrimonial matters. We value his legal writing and research skills, as well as his understanding of our clients’ needs in such different industries as media, technology and entertainment.
A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he obtained a Wharton Certificate in Management, Mr. Lee is also an alumnus of Brown University, where he concentrated in International Relations.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Wharton Certificate in Management
- Brown University
- Major: International Relations
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges, Associate, New York City Office
- Hon. Mary C. Jacobson, New Jersey Superior Court, Judicial Clerk, Trenton, NJ