For over 25 years we have advised companies and their principals as well as partners, executives and other professionals in various industries on their employment negotiations and agreements, compensation arrangements, succession planning, and severance issues.
We help our clients to negotiate promotions and to transition into new employment opportunities. We often collaborate with our colleagues in the executive coaching industry to holistically achieve the specifically tailored results that our clients seek.
We assist both employee and employer clients by reviewing and negotiating industry-specific non-compete, non-disclosure, confidentiality and non-solicitation agreements. Because of the flexibility of our boutique practice we are able to use our experience in both realms to optimize the results for whomever we are representing.
We prosecute and defend all kinds of employment claims, including discrimination matters and unemployment insurance challenges.
We counsel our employer clients on regulatory compliance issues, on devising employee training programs and handbooks and on setting up employment policies that increase safety, improve the working environment and reduce claims.
Our employment law services include:
- Analysis of Discrimination, Harassment and Wrongful Termination Issues
- Employment Contracts
- Non-compete, Non-disclosure, Confidentiality and Non-solicitation Agreements
- Executive Compensation, Benefits and Bonuses
- Termination and Severance Agreements
- Dispute Resolution Through Negotiation, Mediation and Arbitration
- Regulatory Compliance and Employee Policies
- Whistleblowing and Retaliation Issues
- Unemployment Insurance Disputes